April 11, 2012

Really? I haven't posted since November? Wow. I'm really disappointed in myself. I have so much to cover, but I'm not sure how to piece it all together.

I applied for another job on campus and wasn't offered an on-campus interview. I am very okay with that decision. I actually really love my current job and have my dream staff next year :)

I keep having weird dreams. I dreamed last night that my parents had a restaurant again and there were rude customers. I also had a second dream where they had a fruit orchard and vegetable garden. Unlimited strawberries. Enough said.

Like I probably said in my last post, I'll try to keep updating. I've tried to write in my journal, but I'm not doing a good job in writing in it as well. It's been a really busy spring semester.

Love,

CW